Withdrawal from the agreement
If you are a consumer - as a rule you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract by contacting us: email@example.com
Return the item immediately to the address: ul. Belgradzka 71, 80-288 Gdańsk, Poland, however, no later than within 14 days from the date on which you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen day period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for a contract in which we issue an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of a third party, other than a carrier, by you or a third party indicated by you,
- for digital content - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To comply with the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The payments made by you, will be returned to you without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal. We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until you receive the item back or provide proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the consumer in relation to the contract:
- in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a physical medium, if the fulfillment of the service started with the consumer's express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing the contractor about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
In case our product turns out damaged, you have the right to return defected item based on its guarantee. In order to make a complaint contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail: ul. Belgradzka 71, 80-288 Gdańsk.
If you are not the Consumer we respond only to the value of your order, for a year after conveying of the goods. Following statements affect only Customers.
The product of complaint should be sent to: ul. Belgradzka 71, 80-288 Gdańsk, Poland
In case of defected item you can demand:
- exchanging the item for a new one
- removal of the flaw
or file a asseveration for:
- price reduction
- withdrawal from the contract – in case of significant defect
Consideration of your complaint (response to it) will take place within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint application.
You can find more information about the complaints in our Sales Regulations.