Stickers have the best adhesion to walls painted with acrylic paints. We advise against installing on surfaces painted with greasy, slippery, shiny, latex paints (ie those intended for kitchen walls, with an oily structure, for frequent washability).
INSTRUCTION FOR BASIC STICKERS
Sticking stickers is very simple and fast. However, several rules must be followed:
1. Prepare the substrate accordingly.
Stickers can be glued only on clean and smooth surfaces, with no visible structure - walls, doors, furniture, mirrors, tiles, cars, etc. Before applying, the surface should be cleaned, vacuumed and degreased. Do not stick stickers on wet, greasy, slippery, structural surfaces, etc. If the wall was freshly painted, wait for min. 7 days before attaching the pattern.
2. After removing the stickers from the packaging, they should be spread out on a flat surface in order to free straightening.
3. Prepare a place for sticking, stickers, a small cloth and measuring tape - if the pattern is to be reproducible by the same scheme.
4. In the case of "stickers like wallpaper", set the distances in which you want to stick them. Glue the first row from top to bottom and repeat the diagram to the end of the wall.
5. In the case of bubbles, wipe the sticker with a dry cloth.
INSTRUCTION FOR RACE COURSE FLOOR STICKER
1. Find the place and prepare the floor to be is smooth, clean and dry.
2. Prepare a dry cloth.
3. Expand the sticker and unfold it flat.
4. According to below picture, stick to the ground the next elements of the road, firmly pressing and smoothing with a dry cloth.
5. Stick additional elements (trees, cars, mountains) by own taste.
6. After sticking all the elements of the race course, wipe the sticker with a dry cloth to make it properly stick to the ground.
READY! Now all you have to do is start playing :)
INSTRUCTION FOR NAME STICKERS
1. Prepare the surface accordingly. The surface of the object on which the stickers are intended must be clean, dry and smooth.
2. Peel off the sticker gently and then attach it to the chosen item.
3. Make sure that the sticker adheres well to the substrate and adheres to its entire surface.
4. In the case of footwear, stick the sticker inside the shoe, right foot to the right shoe and left to right.
5. It is recommended to wait about 2-3 hours before using the covered object.
INSTRUCTION FOR MOUNTAINS, MAPS, ANIMALS STICKERS
1. Prepare: a cloth, a book in a rigid frame not larger than A5, scissors, measuring tape, knife, pencil, painting tape.
2. Spread the sticker on the floor so that it can straighten up.
3. Mark on the wall with a pencil the places where the sticker should be glued.
4. Ask the other person for help and put the sticker on the wall according to previously marked places.
5. Attach the sticker to the wall with a masking tape (in several places to hold well).
6. Remove the left side of the sticker from the paper by 20-30 cm and put it gently on the right side.
7. Use a knife to cut off the remaining paper on the left.
8. Gently stick the sticker starting from the left side.
9. Insert the book into a cloth and press the sticker firmly against the wall so that blisters do not form on it.
Activity from point 9 repeat until the very end, peeling off the paper remaining under the sticker. After gluing the whole, check if there are any blisters left. In this case, once again press the sticker anywhere using a cloth to move from the bladder to the edge of the sticker - so that the air from the bladder goes outside the sticker.
READY! You can already enjoy the amazing effect :)