Terms & conditions
The Terms and Conditions of Pastelowelove.pl,which provides the rules of concluding sale agreements, the most important information about the Seller, store and consumer rights.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 Definitions
- 2 Contact
- 3 Technical requirements
- 4 Purchase
- 5 Payments
- 6 Processing an order
- 7 The right of withdrawal
- 8 Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
- 9 Complaints
- 10 Personal data
- 11 Reservations
- 12 Provisions applicable to Shoppers who are not Consumers
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Working, bussines days - days from Monday to Friday except public holidays
Account - regulated by separated Conditions, unpaid (electronic) function of the store, thanks to which a Shopper can set up their personal account.
Consumer - Consumer within the meaning of Civil Code.
Shopper - every person buying in the store.
Terms and Conditions - these regulations
Store, shop- an online store Pastelowe Love, which is run by the Seller at https://www.pastelowelove.pl
Seller - KAROL ŁUKASZ BRZOSKOWSKI, an entrepreneur running NSV MEDIA KAROL BRZOSKOWKI company, listed on Central Registry and Information about Business Activities, NIP 5832680628, nr REGON 220802901, Belgradzka 71, 80-288 Gdansk
§ 2 CONTACT
Address: Belgradzka 71, 80-288 Gdansk
email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +48 501 09 67 08
§ 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Functional requirements:
- a device with the Internet connection
2. To place an order in the store, apart from the requirements listed in point 1., it is necessary to have an active email account.
§ 4 PURCHASE
1. Displayed prices are the complete prices which include VAT tax.
- The Seller always points out the full price of the order, which consists of the price of a purchased item and the cost of delivery.
- Chosen item should be added into a cart.
- Next, the Shopper choses the way of delivery and payment for the order, as well as provides the data necessary to complete the order.
- The order is placed when the Shopper confirms its content and accepts the Terms and Conditions.
- Placing an order is synonymous with the conclusion of a contract between the Shopper and the Seller.
- The Seller will provide the confirmation of the conclusion of contract at the moment of delivery at the latest.
- The Shopper can register in the store, it means to set up an account or purchase without the registration by providing required information at once.
§ 5 PAYMENTS
- The Shopper can chose the method of payment:
- bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account
- By a charge credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MacterCard Electronic, Maestro)
- Pay Pal
- In case of choosing up-front payment, the Shopper is obliged to pay within 7 days from placing an order.
- In cases of choosing some of the payment methods, the Seller informs that, because of its specificity, the payment is only possible after placing an order.
- The Shopper while placing an order agrees to the usage of electronic invoice by the Seller. The Shopper has the right to withdraw the acceptation
§ 6 PROCESSING AN ORDER
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the product without any defects.
- The deadline of the realization is given in the Store.
- In case of the Shopper choosing the up-front way of payment, the Seller will proceed with the realization after placing the payment.
- In the situation when the Shopper placed an order for two items which need different time of realization, the order is going to be realized within the deadline provided for the item with the longest time of realization.
- Countries we deliver to:
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain
6. The delivery of the items bought in the Store via DPD courier company
7. The Shopper can pickup purchased item themselves in the registered office after previous confirmation via phone call.
8. In case of choosing the method of self-pickup, the order is going to be ready to order in the time of realization given by the Seller
§ 7 THE RIGHT OF WIDTHWRAWAL
- The consumer has rights to withdraw from the agreement between the Seller, subject to 8 of Terms and Conditions within 14 days without explanation.
- The period of the withdrawal shall expire on the 14th day from:
- the day in which the Consumer came into possession of the goods or in which the person indicated by the Consumer, excluding the carrier came into possession of that goods,
- the day in which the Consumer came into possession of the last of the ordered goods or in which the person indicated by the Consumer, excluding the carrier came into possession of the last of ordered goods, which were delivered separately.
- In order to the Consumer using their rights to withdraw, the Consumer needs to inform the Seller, using the information given in § 2 of Terms and Conditions, about their decision of withdrawal by a declaration (for example a letter send by mail or the information send via email).
- In order to keep the deadline of withdrawal, Consumer needs to send an information on the right to withdraw before the deadline.
EFFECTS OF WIDTHWRAWAL
- In case of withdrawal the Sheller returns all received payments to the Shopper, immediately, or during the 14 days from the day of withdrawal by the Consumer.
- The Seller is going to realize the refund using the same method of payment, which was used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees on a different method without footing the bill connected with the refund.
- The Seller can postpone the refund until receiving the product or the evidence of its sending, depending on which happens earlier.
- The Seller asks for returning all of the products to the address: Belgradzka 71, 80-288 Gdansk, Poland, immediately, or during the 14 days from the day in which the Consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal. he Consumer meets the deadline if they send back the product within 14 days.
- The Consumer has to cover all the costs of delivery
- The Consumer takes the responsibility for decreasing the value of the product due to its usage in different ways than necessary to detect the features of the product.
- In case of paying with a charge card, the refund is going to be transferred on the same bank account signed to the card.
- The shop does not accept ”e-delivery” or any package send from a parcel locker. The package should be sent via Polish post or courier, with antecedent information.
- The way of packaging and delivery of returning goods should be proper for the features of the product. The product should be clean, properly wrapped and saved (it is the best to use original packaging)
§ 8 EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The right of withdrawal is not entitled to the Customer, according to the agreement:
- in which the product ordered by the Consumer is customized to the individual needs introduced by the Consumer
- in which the ordered product can be easily broken or has close expiration date.
- in which the ordered product is sealed and after its opening cannot be returned from sanitary reasons
- in which the ordered products, after their delivery, belong inseparably together
- in which the ordered products include any audio or visual recordings or software, which is delivered in a sealed packaging and if the seal was broken after the delivery
- about the delivery of newspapers to magazines, with the exception of subscription
- in which the price of the product depends on market fluctuations, which cannot be controlled by the entrepreneur
- about the delivery of digital data, which are saved on a physical medium, if the production of ordered goods has started before the deadline fo withdrawal and after informing the Customer about the loss of the right of withdrawal
§ 9 COMPLAINTS
- In case of the defect of the product, the Shopper has the right to make a complain according to a pledge or commercial warranty (Civil code) insofar as the warranty is attached
- The Customer using the pledge, according to the rights given in the civil code, can:
- make a statement in which The Customer asks about lowering the price
- under the right condition - make a statement on withdrawal
- demand exchange
- demand the removal of defects
- The Seller asks to make complaints according to the pledge by sending it on the address given in 2 of Terms and Conditions
- If the product is necessary to consider the complaint, the Seller is obliged to deliver the product on the address: Belgradzka 71, 80-288 Gdansk.
- If the product has some extra warranty, the information about it and its conditions is available in the product description.
- Warranties which pertain to the Store operation should be send to an email address given in 2 of Terms and Conditions
- The Seller will consider the complaints within 14 days.
§ 10 PERSONAL DATA
- The seller is an administrator of personal data provided by the Shopper.
§ 11 RESERVATIONS
- The provision of unlawful content by the Shopper is prohibited.
- Every order placed in the Store is regulated by a separated sales agreement and requires separate acceptance of terms and conditions. The agreement is concluded on limited time and for the purpose of execution of the contract.
- None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions exclude or limit the rights of the Consumer law.
§ 12 PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO SHOPPERS WHO ARE NOT CONSUMERS
- The right to withdrawal from a distance contract is not available for the entity different than the Consumer.
- All the Seller’s liability in relation to the Shopper who is not a Consumer is limited to the amount of order placed by the Shopper.
- The Seller’s liability in relation to the Shopper who is not a Consumer is limited to the one year from releasing the goods to the Shopper.
- In the case of a possible dispute with a Shopper who is not a Consumer the competent court will be the court competent for the Seller’s registered office.
§ 13 NEWSLETTER
- Every Service Recipient can freely use the Newsletter Service.
- Email messages sent as a part of the service will be sent at email address given by the Service Recipient at the time of subscribing to the Newsletter.
- The Service Recipient in order to conclude an agreement and subscribe to the Newsletter Service, in the first step, has to give the email address, via which they want to receive messages as a part of the Newsletter Service. Next, the Service Provider will send a verifying message to the Service Recipient at the given email address, in which there will be a confirmation link to subscribe the Newsletter. After the Service Recipient confirms their will to subscribe the Newsletter, a contract for the provision of the service is concluded and the Service Provider will start providing it to the Service Recipient.
- The messages sent as part of the Newsletter will contain information about the possibility of unsubscribing from it, as well as a link to unsubscribe
- The Service Recipient may unsubscribe from the Newsletter without giving any reason and incurring any costs, at any time, using the option referred to in paragraph 5 or by sending a message to the e-mail the Service Provider at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The use by the Customer of the link to unsubscribe from the Newsletter or sending a message requesting unsubscription from the Newsletter will result in the immediate termination of the contract in the provision of this service.
§ 14 ACCOUNT
- Creating an Account is voluntary and depends on the will of the Shopper.
- The Account gives The Shopper additional possibilities, such as: browsing the history of orders placed by the Shopper in the Store, checking the order status, self-editing of the Shopper’s data.
- In order to create an Account the Shopper needs to fill in the form in the Store.
- At the time fo creating an Account the Shopper and the Seller conclude an agreement for an indefinite period of time in the scope of keeping the Account on the terms specified in the Regulations.
- The Shopper can cancel the Account any time without any costs.
- In order to cancel the Account the Shopper should send his/her resignation to the Seller at: email@example.com, what will result in immediate removal of the Account and dissolution of the Account maintenance contract.
§ 15 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change these regulations only for important reasons. An important reason is a necessity to change the regulations caused by the modernization of the Newsletter service or change of the law, which affects the provision of the service by the Service Provider.
- Information about planned change in the regulations will be sent to the Customer’s email address at least 7 days before the changes are implemented.
- If the Service Recipient does not object to the planned changes until they become a part of regulations, it is assumed that they accept them.
- In case of the lack of acceptance for planned changes, the Service Recipient should send an information to the Service Provider at: firstname.lastname@example.org, which ill result in dissolution of an agreement.
- The provision of unlawful content by the Service Recipent is prohibited.